Jesus Christ is my motivation!



My definition of motivation is without obstacles, feeling you can do it all.  I believe we all need some type of motivation to accomplish our goals.  For years, I looked for motivation in the wrong areas. It was very difficult to motivate myself.
The funny thing is that I love to motivate everyone, except myself. I felt as if everyone could accomplish anything they would set their mind to, except me. It took me years to know that what everyone else can accomplished, I can do so also.
This all changed two years ago, after an incident that changed my entire life, my belief in God strengthened.  I was suffering of self-love and believing in myself. I would always motivate the students and friends and hype them up when they were down. I never even thought of doing the same for myself.  I would always let them know that they can accomplish everything. I am a big believer that we all can live our dreams, but some take more time to acquire to that dream.
After such incidents my belief in God strengthened a lot and as a woman I sought to help from God in every walk of life. Visiting my church every Sunday became my life as I developed a strong relationship with God. My relationship with God became stronger through leaps and limits.
This spiritual preaching of Christianity developed a sense of self-belief in my personality and by the grace of Jesus and God I recovered from this exposure. I have created a strong relationship between me and Jesus Christ and my life has transformed entirely. God has influenced a huge part of my life and that’s why I love myself now. My motivation to do anything comes from God. Self-belief motivated me in a number of instances but I am also thankful for these readings because it gives me an idea where to start: to get me where God had always wanted me to be.
I started following some of the Tech Tips: One is that I will set Goals. I believe now, that I can accomplish any goal I set myself to.  The stick.com will help me with my incentives and make accountable for any goal and deadline I set. I know that with God in my life my tree will flourish.  I can't wait to start working on my self-motivations with the features that I am offered through our readings. (ON Course, p.95)

Comments

  1. Violeta,

    Your blog reminds me of the Bible verse: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). That sounds like your life verse! Walking with the Lord is the best thing that we as human beings can do. It isn't just about knowing that there is a god up there--but that he IS God, and it is about our relationship with him. Sadly, millions never find this narrow road. It is up to us to be the light and salt to lead others to him. Onward, Christian soldier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Sandy it sadden me to know that there is still many people living in darkness, like some of my own family members. But your are right it;s up to us to be the "salt to lead others." Thank you for your encouraging/motivational words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violeta,
    First off, I love how you find memes (pictures) to put with each blog post. That is so creative, I wish I would have thought of that!
    This blog post in inspiring. I have also had the gift to lift and encourage others and have also suffered from not being able to do the same for myself. I am so happy that you are able to find this motivation within yourself through God. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Module 5 Chapter 12, 14, 15 (Educational Psychology)

Teacher Interview